Monday, September 12, 2011

Spooky Soap!

I am a sucker for Halloween decorations, anything Halloween. I. Love. So naturally, when I saw these super cute Halloween soaps at Bath and Body Works, I couldn't resist the temptation..I HAD to have them.

They all smell so good- different fun variety of flavors too. The black spiderweb is marshmallow. WHAT? Love it! I'm also a sucker for the pumpkin spice smell - it's so fallish and delicious smelling.(Don't worry- I wont eat the soap, hopefully.)The funnest thing about these is the Skeleton- The flavor is green apple candy. Yum. AND it glows in the dark! He he! So fun right? My boys LOVED it. I got a great deal- five for 15 bucks. Awesome. I can still use some after Halloween as my son pointed out- "Mom, we can use these pumpkins one's for Thanksgiving!" Yes, yes we can. There is a deal going on right now- 4 for $15 or 6 for $20. Check it out here.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is an awesome deal! Oh, Halloween. Wish I had all the fun fall decorations and yummies you do :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. :) Thanks for checking out my blog!