Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A cute bathroom for cheap!

I've lived in my house for over a year and I finally got around to decorating my main floor bathroom. It's just a half bath and it's kind of an awkward set up, so I did my best trying to make it look cute. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, so of course, I went to Ross. Confession: Ross is my favorite store to go to when I need to decorate. It has such fun stuff to work with, and cheap. You just have to really look around, because things tend to be scattered throughout the store. I decorated my entire living room with Ross finds- and everyone asks where I got everything, Ross, I say, and no it was not that expensive...:)


These cute little boxes I actually didn't get from Ross, my sweet friend gave them to me, and they just happened to match. Love when that works out. 



I found all of this at Ross. The basket, the vase and the flowers, for under 30 bucks! Score! 



This darling picture was twelve bucks I believe. Did I tell you that I love Ross yet? 



I am in love with this mirror, and guess what? My hubby brought it home from work about year ago, before he got his new job, and it was scratched and actually painted brown. Well, once I finished shopping at Ross, I need to find one more thing to put on the wall, and Mitch showed this to me. I had forgotten about it. But with a little touch up, and some black spray paint Voila! A darling mirror to go in my bathroom. Just had to buy some spray paint- and I had a brand new mirror, am I awesome or what?? ;) 



I still need to buy a rug or something, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and my husband is pretty happy with how cheap it was. :) Happy shopping! Xoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. :) Thanks for checking out my blog!